Become a Partner in Education
Join us at Oak Springs Elementary School and start making a difference in the future today! Oak Springs Elementary School would like to invite you to make a difference in a child's life. We would like for you to become an Oak Springs Partner in Education, a movement to develop future leaders in our community.
There are so many positive benefits to partnering with our school. You will be able to train your own workforce of the future, position your organization as a key player in the community, identify and train scholars with specialized skills and provide positive role models.
How You Can Help
- Partnerships! Personally involve yourself or your organization in special or ongoing projects, mentoring, tutoring and/or providing financial/in-kind support.
- Mentor! Match with a child who will benefit from your relationship, wisdom and time!
- Join the Seedling's Promise Program. This program supports a special group of students at Oak Springs Elementary.
- Tutor! Spend 30 minutes to 1 hour/week for 1 on 1 tutoring. Using teacher provided lessons help scholars with their studies. Training is offered by Austin Partners in Education.
- Sponsor! Provide in-kind donations, goods, services and/or equipment. Get involved in special events such as books fairs, grade level activities and our annual carnival. We're always looking for help!
- Provide technical resources.
- Expand library resources.
- Guest Speaker